
The 1862 sale map proposed that this road would be called ‘Queen Street’. By the time of the 1873 map nine buildings had been constructed, and the road was known as Market Place, the name was officially changed fro Queen Street to Princess in 1875…

The 1862 sale map proposed that this road would be called ‘Queen Street’. By the time of the 1873 map nine buildings had been constructed, and the road was known as Market Place, the name was officially changed fro Queen Street to Princess in 1875…