
This little Roman Catholic church was built on the site of an ironmongery store between 1958 and 1961. The Holy Cross Church was opened in 1961 (photo above) by Bishop Petit of Menevia. Previously, the Roman Catholic church was located in a field near Dinas Brân School.
For a short period in the 1940s, the original RC church in the town was behind the priest’s house in Abbey Road (photo left).
