
Built in 1856 at a cost of £130. As with St Mary’s Church, the land was donated by Sir William Watkyn Wynne. Services closed in 1930 and the building was abandoned, although it still had its roof in the 1950s.

Built in 1856 at a cost of £130. As with St Mary’s Church, the land was donated by Sir William Watkyn Wynne. Services closed in 1930 and the building was abandoned, although it still had its roof in the 1950s.