
Opened in 1904, the English Methodist Church (right) replaced a chapel in Market Street which opened in 1868 and was extended in 1890.
The earlier building (left) is now known as the Memorial Hall.

Opened in 1904, the English Methodist Church (right) replaced a chapel in Market Street which opened in 1868 and was extended in 1890.
The earlier building (left) is now known as the Memorial Hall.