
In August 1832 the Duchess of Kent and the young Princess Victoria passed through Llangollen and the carriage stopped at the King’s Head. Since then, the King’s Head has been called the Royal Hotel…

In August 1832 the Duchess of Kent and the young Princess Victoria passed through Llangollen and the carriage stopped at the King’s Head. Since then, the King’s Head has been called the Royal Hotel…